- Digital Temperature display & interchangeable between Degree C / Degree F, with a range of 68.0-107.6°F.
- Digital humidity display with a range of 20-70%
- Automatic humidity control with built-in humidity pump (no external pump needed)
- Convenient jog dial operation for optimised user interface. An integrated simple control panel
- Automatic egg turning & turning interval set function (every 1hr, 2hr,3hr)
- Transparent double insulated viewing window Abnormally high or low room temperature alarm Built-in LED light for ease of viewing when the door is open Built-in combination tray for hatching and brooding
The Rcom Maru has been designed to maintain an optimal environment within the incubator cabinet. The incubation parameters are controlled using a purpose-built control system coupled with high-end quality sensors. The Rcom Maru is for those who need a reliable, easy to use machine for high-volume egg incubation. Compared to other cabinet-style incubators, the Rcom Maru packs significantly more features to improve hatch rates. These special features include a built-in humidification unit and an open-door detector which activates extra heating to compensate for heat loss.Precise digital temperature control is a key feature of the Rcom Maru Deluxe MAX. The Maru features a Swiss-made Sensirion temperature and humidity sensor for highly accurate temperature monitoring. Warm air is circulated throughout the internal chamber using a series of calibrated fans and air channels designed for maximum air-flow. The Rcom Maru 190 Deluxe has an in-built water reservoir and humidification system, water is pumped into the machine via a small tube and then heated inside the machine by an antiblastic humidification method; discouraging and preventing antibacterial growth. The Rcom Maru also features a low-water alarm to alert the user to low water levels. Please note: the water container in the picture shown above is for illustration purposes only and is not included with the machine. You will need to add your own water container. Universal trays are adjustable for egg size from quail through to goose and are supplied as standard. Eggs are initially set in three levels (1 tray per level) and are then moved to a large, removable hatching tray at the base of the chamber for the final stages of incubation and hatching.